Monday, September 11, 2006

Knitting through the pain of it all

So, tonight I will be knitting, but I will be knitting at a meeting that will be painful. I am not dreading it, but I am not looking forward to it, mostly because it is embarrassing and will require great change from me.... yep...I am going back to weight watchers. I've tried before and had lost 30 pounds a couple of years ago,but had a baby and fell back to really bad habits. Then I joined again this past January and, well, the friend I was going with got pregnant and bailed on me (with good reason, I am very happy for her, just sad for me). Now I have another friend that wanted to rejoin,and I just feel like the timing is right. So I will take my knitting along in the hopes that it will make the time feel REALLY well-spent. And a little less traumatic. I hope to just plug along, and stick with it (both the knitting and the WW). wish me luck!
On a side note- the boy's second birthday was fabulous.... ice cream cake, poppy blowing bubbles with him. Cousin Avery and Uncle Chris running amok with us. It was really fun. Pictures will be posted later...once we all have the time to recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home