Friday, September 08, 2006

Firsts of all kinds

So, I am knitting my first ever sweater (it's for a non-discerning eyed toddler) and I am learning how to blog all at the same time. I really wish I could stick to one thing at a time, but it seems to be against my nature. Rather, I have three or four projects on the needles, I have been coerced into quilting for the first time, and I am learning about blogging all at once! It's more fun that way I suppose to never spend more than a half hour doing any one thing in my life. And if there is one thing I have learned about other knitters from viewing all their websites, it is that many of them share my personality traits for multiple projects, short attention spans and a love of too much yarn (at least, the fun ones do!) ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home